No Sew Glitter Pouch DIY
Here is an easy way to create a pouch for your glasses or anything else you want to protect.
1. Cut the glitter foam as per the photo (resize according to what you want to store inside the pouch).
2. Glue the bottom and the side using your hot glue gun
3. Use a round objet (I used my foam tape roll) to cut out the top part of the pouch.
4. Add 2 small pieces of velcro to close the pouch.
5. Add the tassel and the pompom with some hot glue.
6. All done! You have the perfect glitter pouch for any party!