Hello crafty friends,
This is Thai and today I'm back with a new project. This time, let's dig into cardmaking!
To create this card from A to Z, you will need a card base meaning a folded paper (if possible in pink, because this is the main color of April's box).
1.Create your patterned background by using masking tape
2. Add thick glue and spread The Glittery Hands Box glitter on your card
3. Let dry
4. Remove tape and use your cute tiny stamps (included in the box!) to add you text/sentiment
6. Fussy cut from the patterned paper the animal faces
7. Add them to the card by using thick foam tape
8. Glue a few sequins for the final touch
9. You're all done!
Hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and I'll see you next month for 2 new projects using the yet-to-come May box ;-)