This is Atiya again with June Box and today I am here with my Circlet Shaker Card. I have been thinking to do a shaker card since last month as Emma put in such beautiful sequins in each box and I was tempted to use one of them for my shaker cards. And this month's box was just perfect for it - UNICORN FAIRGROUND!
Who doesn't want to make a cute shaker card with such pretty embellishments?! Before starting with it, I thought I would want to make something different than a regular shaker card. I opened up my die storage and came across the Circle Die Set and I went like WHY NOT?! Let's not bind ourselves with just square or rectangle shaker cards anymore.
So, let's get started, Shall we?
Circle Die Set
Shaker filler material (sequins, seed beads, glitter, etc.)
1. Cut the White and Pattern Cardstock along with the Clear Acetate using a larger circle die.
2. Make a frame that would be on the top of the card. I had used two circles dies, one placed inside another. I secured it using a masking tape. You can also use a washi tape for this. I do this so the dies don't move when I roll my die cut machine.
3. Next, glue the circle frame and clear acetate together. Let it dry for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Then take your pattern cardstock and glue down your embellishments and add some sequins (or glitter).
5. Cut a thin layer of your dimensional foam tape and stick it alongside the frame that you have glued to your acetate.
6. Once everything is in place, gently stick the framed acetate onto the patterned cardstock.
7. To make it in a card, get the white circle which you have already die cut in Step 1. Score a quarter of an inch and glue it down on to the back of the patterned cardstock.
TAA-DAA you have a card opening. And you're done!! I hope you enjoyed today's post. See you next time!